CONTRACT APPOINTMENT – PART TIME | FLEXI-TIME
INTERIM & ADVISORY PRACTICE
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT)
Requirement Overview: We are looking for a professional Executive Assistant who has experience of supporting a Senior Director with their business development strategy and delivery. Experience of operating within a professional services environment would be advantageous.
The Interim & Advisory Practice at fdu provides comprehensive solutions to suit short and medium term business needs, with exceptional consultancy and fast deployment of top professionals into growth and turnaround situations, including leading and implementing strategy, financial control improvement, growth initiatives and change programmes across all commercial sectors.
Businesses often find themselves in a state of flux, brought about by growth, changing market conditions or strategic shift. Transformative change can be small and effective or large and far reaching. We assist and advise companies on a progressive journey and help to define direction.
At fdu we pride ourselves on our extensive network of high calibre business associates and advisors that we combine with our business insight to provide businesses with exceptional consultancy and consistent delivery in the Interim and Advisory sector. We are experienced in supporting our Clients from articulating their vision to reaching their specific business destination and we understand the myriad of sensibilities and time constraints involved in these processes.
fdu’s razor sharp focus on insight, quality, speed and delivery provides the best Interim & Advisory resources for business allowing them to focus on desired outcomes.
From vision to destination …
Reporting to the Managing Principal, and working closely with all members of staff in a team environment, we require an exceptionally well organised and focused individual to deliver Business Development in the form of appointments / meetings as well as revenue generating administration.
It is envisaged that this role operates over a four day week (days to be agreed), and can either be office based (London) or remote working. (Providing you have the correct working environment to carry out your duties).
You will be responsible for managing the diary of the Managing Principal (and other key members from time to time as directed), and ensuring business development activity through client meetings.
You should be fully self-motivated and possess excellent organisational skills.
Administrative tasks in relation to income generation will also be required. (Contractual documentation, confirmations etc.)
You will possess an excellent telephone manner and understand the process for arranging meetings and discussions at Executive level.
The ability to extrapolate and find information in order to deliver a working Business Development strategy is a must, as well as correctly prioritising workload in order to maximise output.
Duties to include:-
• Arrange meetings with Client targets through professional and direct communication;
• Ensure correct targets are identified and documented for Business Development strategy;
• Arranging meetings with Clients for Candidates, and thus interacting with Clients and Candidates via email and phone;
• Use a range of software, including email, applications and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office;
• Organising entertainment as required;
• Managing travel;
• Creating and formatting company information sheets, letters, proposals and presentations;
• Supporting the marketing mailshot campaign processes in line with strategy;
• Logging business development correspondence;
• Organising meetings on instruction;
• Entering Client and Candidate details onto fdu’s CRM [Customer Relationship Management] system called RDB ProNet;
• Preparing confirmation correspondence pertaining to those arrangements using fdu’s CRM;
• Conversing with Clients and Candidates throughout the assignment processes, dealing with logistical arrangements;
• Maintaining the integrity of the Client | Candidate database setting up new records, logging correspondence, and following up on reminders etc.
Knowledge & Experience
• You will have had experience of arranging and taking care of an Executives diary arrangements;
• Developing and implementing a Business Development strategy for arranging meetings:
• Be articulate and able to communicate at a highly professional level;
• Have previous experience of managing your own time;
• Be able to demonstrate previous experience of being an Executive Assistant and delivering Business Development success.
Contract & Hours
Initial Contract length is 6 months. This will then be reviewed and an employee appointment may also be considered.
Part-time | Flexi-time, 4 days per week. (Core hours 10am-12pm – 1pm -3pm, 3 days per week) 3 hours flexible on 4th day (15 hours).