fdu group (fdu) is a leading provider of Executive Search, Recruitment and Support Services, dedicated to Finance. Our Client base is diverse; FTSE 100 blue chips, PE backed and Fast Track growth companies, and our innovative approach enables us to offer a unique combination of executive search and recruitment services on a full-time and contracting basis.
At fdu, we work closely with Clients. Combining a rich contact network with a deep understanding of Client requirements, we identify and assess talent that aligns to our Client needs and vision – sourcing and placing exceptional individuals in progressive organisations all over the UK and beyond. The right fit, first time – every time. But beyond fdu’s drive to deliver positive outcomes is a desire to provide exceptional experiences. With a business model founded on Client relationships, exceeding expectations on Clients side and amongst colleagues is all part of the fdu service.
The role will involve working closely with Principals, Senior Consultants, the Research and Back Office Teams supporting them in the delivery of internal projects. This is a fast-paced, delivery focused environment which will require the successful intern to be detail oriented, pragmatic and possess a customer service ethic.
- Mapping business development company and people targets.
- Quantifying and qualifying these targets with relevant background information – company details, people details and relevant reference information.
- Working with frontline Consultants to create target environments relevant o industry sectors locations.
- Assist with the creation of Client/Candidate/Contact Records on fdu’s CRM database system.
- Assist in ongoing data quality exercises.
- Assist in data enrichment projects.
- Assisting in the coordination of Client close processes, linking into Marketing exercises.
- General office tasks such as document creation etc.
Likely Knowledge and Experience
- Undergraduate or graduate from college.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel and PPT).
- Investigative nature.
- Looking to develop their current skills and be open to learning new things.
- Able to manage a list of tasks and reprioritise as required.
- Be able to work as part of a team but also able to use initiative, managing a workload.
- Attention to detail.
- Methodical, process driven, analytical.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
fdu is looking for an Intern to join our team for a minimum of 3 months full time, ready to have the first experience to “real world” after college.
This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with experienced management and, potentially, start a career in Recruitment or Professional Services.
“I want to start off by telling you how much I truly enjoyed working with everyone here. Throughout my short time here, I have learned invaluable knowledge and experienced a successful UK firm first hand” – Mandy Wong, fdu Intern