fdu is a leading provider of Executive Search, Recruitment and Support Services, dedicated to Finance and Operations.
fdu provides companies of all sizes with access to the Finance expertise they need at every stage in their business lifecycle. Our innovative approach enables us to offer a winning combination of executive search and recruitment, on a permanent, interim or part-time basis, helping companies meet their performance goals. Our expertise and passion is Finance and Operations. Our value proposition enables dynamic business leaders to meet their strategic objectives and achieve quantified results.
Since inception in 2009 fdu has built a strong reputation in the market for attaining results on behalf of its Clients, and delivering exceptional experiences to both the Client and Candidate communities. With a business model founded on meaningful relationships, exceeding expectations is all part of the service.
Rationale for Recruitment: In line with the needs of the company, a Research Associate is required to join fdu group.
Reporting to the CEO, and working closely with all members of staff, a capable and committed individual is required to play a role crucial in fdu’s success. The right individual will relish the idea of becoming a real force within the business. The core of the role is to help manage the end to end processes of delivering upon senior executive search and recruitment mandates. The role is ‘delivery and research oriented’.
The Research Associate will be exposed to multiple business disciplines; research, recruitment, and general business. As the role develops, the Research Associate will also be exposed to sales, marketing, operations, customer service and project management.
Working within and across vertical markets across the UK, with assignments ranging from £50-150k, this is an interesting opportunity within a boutique fast moving company.
Focusing on high quality research and resourcing relating to the delivery and execution of recruitment projects!
- Helping fdu Consultants to drive research and recruitment processes in any way required.
- The identification of relevant Candidates through various research workstreams:
- Desk-based research [internet, LinkedIn, Google etc];
- Collating information from previous fdu assignments;
- General market mapping;
- Managing advert responses.
- Maintaining up to date Research Lists and Workbenches on fdu’s CRM system and Googlesheets.
- Tracking Client activity and Candidate status throughout the lifecycle of a relationship with a Client, thereby being able to create articulate and well-presented Client Status Reports.
- Supporting the logistics behind Client | Candidate interview processes.
- Maintaining high levels of communication with Candidates [where required] and fellow colleagues.
- Supporting colleagues with the formatting and proofing of delivery documentation such as Candidate CVs, and Candidate Reports.
- Supporting colleagues with the creation, formatting and proofing of business development documentation such as Engagement Letters, Position Profiles, Search | Recruitment Strategies, and fdu Group Presentations.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will attain ongoing training in all areas of fdu’s business.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a similar demanding role; maybe has performed the role in a similar environment in a more junior capacity but looking for the next levels of responsibility and accountability. Experience in recruitment related environments sourcing, attracting, and managing Candidates through a process would be of added value but is not essential. fdu will consider individuals from a variety of backgrounds. For example applicants with research oriented, sales or other business experience will be of interest.
- Experienced database user – strong knowledge of systems.
- Relevant fast moving industry experience – Recruitment, Technology, Media experience would be of value.
- SME sized company experience would be of added value.
- Degree educated level preferred.
This role is fundamental to the continued success of the fdu team the successful candidate will be a dynamic, assertive, motivated self-starter with:
- Excellent customer service skills – internally and externally, able to build relationships.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbally.
- Excellent PC skills, in particular Excel, PowerPoint.
- Equally adept at working in a team environment and as an individual contributor.
- High degree of accuracy/attention to detail.
- Highly organised with ability to continuously prioritise new tasks.
- Highly presentable – capable of representing fdu in a highly professional manner (an fdu Ambassador)
- Results-driven attitude with rigorous accountability for achieving high levels of individual and company performance.
- Quick learner, able to support and keep up with hard charging team.
- Ability to have fun and enjoy work, even under pressure.
Based on successful tenure, long-term opportunities will arise in the areas of Research, Recruitment Consulting, Data and Business Development.